Enter your Email and choose Sign Up at https://account.ninjatrader.com/register
A screen asking you to confirm your email address will appear.
Check your email for the confirmation request and select Confirm Email Address.
Create a Username and Password. Read and agree to the required documents. Then select Create User.
Next, click on Additional options. If you are updating a computer that already has NinjaTrader Desktop installed, select "Download desktop platform" and move on to step 7. Otherwise, select "Import license key."
Copy and paste the License Key thats in your ETF dashboard and press Import. Once you have imported you will be directed back to Step 5 -> Step 7.
Under Most Recent Release select Download. You can install and start NinjaTrader after downloading it.
Enter your NinjaTrader username and password, and then click "Log In."
From the Control Center window, select the menu "Connections” > “configure”
If you do not see configure under Connections, ensure Multi-provider is enabled. To do this go to Tools > Options.
Select Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage and click on add.
Enter the Username and Password. Select the System -> Rithmic Paper Trading (Chicago).
To connect to your account in NinjaTrader, follow these steps:
- Open the NinjaTrader Control Center window.
- Select the "Connections" menu at the top of the window.
- Choose your account by selecting the appropriate "Connection name".
- Once connected, you will see your connection highlighted in the connections menu per provider.
- You can check the status of your connection in the bottom left-hand corner of the Control Center (Green Light).
That's it! You are now connected to your ETF Rithmic account on NinjaTrader.