Enter your Email and choose Sign Up at https://account.ninjatrader.com/register
A screen asking you to confirm your email address will appear.
Check your email for the confirmation request and select Confirm Email Address.
Create a Username and Password. Read and agree to the required documents. Then select Create User.
Next, you will be directed to the Trade Mode page. If you are updating a computer that already has NinjaTrader Desktop installed, select "Download desktop platform for unlimited free use" and move on to step 7. Otherwise, select "Import a license key."
Enter your License Key and press Import. Once imported, press the Back button then select Download desktop platform for unlimited free use.
Under Most Recent Release select Download. You can install and start NinjaTrader after downloading it.
Enter your NinjaTrader username and password, and then click "Log In."
From the Control Center window, select the menu "Connections” > “configure”
If you do not see configure under Connections, ensure Multi-provider is enabled. To do this go to Tools > Options.
Select Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage and click on add.
Enter the Username and Password. Select the System -> Rithmic Paper Trading (Chicago).
To connect to your account in NinjaTrader, follow these steps:
- Open the NinjaTrader Control Center window.
- Select the "Connections" menu at the top of the window.
- Choose your account by selecting the appropriate "Connection name".
- Once connected, you will see your connection highlighted in the connections menu per provider.
- You can check the status of your connection in the bottom left-hand corner of the Control Center (Green Light).
That's it! You are now connected to your ETF Rithmic account on NinjaTrader.